Sunday, August 30, 2009



Went to Sentosa yesterday, Enjoyed myself. ^^
Went to baby's house, out around 4 30. with Hao Ren, Jia Xin and Wen Bing.
Aftermath, went to baby's house again because it was early. Chilled, took last train home. ^^
Pictures below.















I am feeling awesome, Satisfied with my life without Fame, popularity, alot of friends.
I got an awesome boyfriend, everything still going so well after 5month.
I got an awesome family, giving me freedom and care at the same time.
I got a group of awesome friend, just few of them will be enough for me.
I don't need a bunch of friend but none of them is true one.

So now, I will just need to concentrate on my studies. ^^


Tags replied :
Mc Hong : Yesyes ! (:
Geog : I din't reply to all if you could just bother to check before tagging. -.-
passerby : thanks for the compliment. ^^
hi : thanks for following even though I seldom update, ^^
Nat : ^^
Ahbee : Haha, Am I emo? I don't know. but sometimes things just go wrong, thanks anyway !
Amanda : Suresure !
Paserby two! : what do you think?.
Passer : Thanks for your compliment. !
Guest : Wash face, Use toner, then mosturizer twice a day. ^^
May : heh.
maen : ^^
Nat : ^^

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)