Saturday, September 5, 2009

Holiday finally, got back my results for the term.
I failed three, Maths, History and Lit. I serioiusly need to stop slacking and study. ):
I don't have new pictures to upload but, I got tons of pictures for Monday, teacher's day celebration at kennedy's house. ^^
Going out to have fun and drink later, so yup. Hopefully there will be pictures to update. ^^


Updated :
Elaine didn't post the photos on Facebook, So I only got few of them. ): ):











I like this one ^^ Baby was trying not letting Hao Ren kiss me. Hahahaha




Theres weird people comment on my blog about my cup size. -.-
I mean, does it really matter? My one big or small also I born like that right? What can I do with it? plastic surgery isit? No brainers. And seriously I think Push Up bra-s doesn't help much. Like that everybody can have big breast alr la, suffer under knifes for fuck. Big / small, I don't care what do you people think. But just fucking stop dicussing about it on my tag board.

Tags replied :
Mystery : Like I will.
Nat : there is always losers like them. (:
Guest : You call your mother wear push up see big anot. ( brainless one la this one, like anyone wear push up can have Fbig breast. )
pb : Lol, Yea I am only 15. So its not that big.
Maria : thats why. -.-
Passerby Two! : ok. ^^
Guest abc : if you think yes, then yes. No, then not lo.
Passerby two : lol. ^^
Guest : Yea true.
Guest : I am C, ask my mother why.
Passerby Two : I am C.... But yea, B the B lo. (:
guest : i dont know, but keeping your skin nice, moisturizer is a must. (:
Abbie : suresure. ^^
Maen : (L)
Guest : Yes......
byebye : She is attached, she is from my class. (:
Passerby two! : If you think its not, then not lo. (:
Shumin : ^^
Guest : Thanks for the compliment! (:
Jm :(L)
Passerby Two! : haha, see me in school? where?
Elaine : Sorry sorry, hahaha. I replied alr!!!!!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)