Friday, August 7, 2009











I feel so tired after a long day. ):

Well, I went to school today! ^^ Our class won first in the second game but the first one we were not even the third. ): Don't know why.

Dismissed at ten went straight home, changed and went to ICA building. :) Lucky it was fast, went to Bugis met Jia Min, Baby, Chuan Shen and Tracy then. ^^
Walked rounds and rounds to look for shoes, in the end still bought the first one I saw. Haha stupid I know.
Then bought these ;






Went to Far east After that, Saw Yusnor and Maira. ^^
So just lepak around town, Did nothing at all.


Tomorrow will play pool as usual, Fire works on Sunday, Going out with Family on Monday. Feels good to be scheduled.


Tags replied :
Jm : Haha, ^^
Abby : haha, come out with me la. Go sentosa?
Passerbytwo! : (:
Jm : Haha, Idiot what. ^^
Natalie : ^^
Maen : ^^
Abby : Chill ^^
sds : fuck you.
Vivian : soon! ^^
unknownlifeform : Haha Thanks, Hi! ^^
Guest : eh, I cut it at just some random salon. ^^
Passerbytwo : Haha, acne problem. :)
Hi : Thanks very much for the compliment. :)
Passerbytwo! : which Michelle?

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)