Thursday, August 13, 2009

I didn't know so many of you are reading my blog, replying one by one through tags are just far too messy. So I am gonna delete everything there and here is my reply for all the losers out there.

First, Is there guy who act smart out there and making a fool out of him/her self.

Guest : dont you think youre pathetic ? youre losing friends , one by one . so treasure what you have now .
Reply : I am not losing my friends, Can stop pretending that you know me and my life so much and telling me how to live? Even me dont know what is happening and here you are assuming that you know everything, pathetic.


secondly, Is this pathetic person who don't know what I mean in my post.
Name? You wish. : Stop being such a bitch to Shien-Li and her friends, okay? You're just jealous she has better friends than you do. You're suppose to be happy for her because she has made a bunch of new friends. Not be angry and jealous. It's not like she will be a lonely person in her new school without any friends to hang out with. so, GET A LIFE and leave them alone, for everyone's sake.
Reply : I didn't even bother her after she transferred, because I know she will make new friends and I didn't stop her from doing that. But why she got to ignore? If she make new friend, can't she just like talk to us like we used to? Like well, at least like we talk to her she reply la, why must she walk away? But I am not blaming her at all because I know she got her own reason for doing that, So you please fuck off.

Then this one, keep on fucking here and there. Trying to act one big fuck who can speak good language. We OF COURSE WANT TO MEET HER IN PERSON, BUT SHE WANT ANOT? CB.
Johann : Maen, fix your god damn english. What on earth are you trying to say? you ****ing retard. if you have a ****ing problem with ShienLi then have the ****ing guts to TALK to her in person. You guys are ****ing pussies. She tried talking to guys but you guys nvr bother to listen. So stop being hypocritical. You say you care, what bull****. You guys can't accept the fact she made new friends because you ****ing imbecels are too engrossed with with living in your own little cirlce. Btw imbecels means stupid people like yourself. SO ACCEPT CHANGE MORONS. You guys are totally worthless. Clearly she can't trust you people cause you guys are backstabbing *****es. She is not at lost, you guys are. She doesn't need idiots likes you guys n her life. If you dont give a ****, then dont pretend like you do. Just leave her alone because she is sick of **** from you people. I as a friend of ShienLI too is sick with your nonsense. So **** OFF you dumb****!
Replying : You tried to write an essay in a tagboard, how smart. You fucking pussy dont know a thing. They tried to go find her = they got the guts to but she walked away. SO NOW WHAT? You kept on YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS, in my post its all my personal view for everything so don't include anyone in. Once again, We accept for the fact that she is making new friends like yeah its a very very normal thing, but its just that we don't find a need why she got to ignore us you understand mother fucker. After she transferred I didn't talk to her much, so I WAS NOT EVEN EXPECTING HER TO STUCK WITH ALL THE OLD FRIEND. I dont remember I got back stab her at all, seriously. I can go find her, but dont want to waste my time going all the way there and in the end she walk away you understand _|_. So far i only messaged her once so I dont think I am bothering her, dont bother to. If I dont care I wont be writing all this spending my time and spaces on my blog. Fuck off la.




All the things happened explained in all the tags which I replied. So sick and tired of all this, wondering why should I care in the first place. Be come like I am so desperate for her like that. _|_

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)