Tuesday, August 11, 2009



I am at baby's house, feeling so bored, ):
Took my test back today.
Suprisingly, I passed my science but I failed Maths, thought I should get better because I studied, But there was tons of careless mistakes.
Tags will reply soon.

And my dear shien li, I don't know what happened to you. Honestly I didn't know a thing if elaine never told me. At first I thought its just normal that we will drift apart after you transfer, But didn't expect things will end up this bad. I am totally speechless and don't fucking care about you anymore. I also left with ntohing more to say with those, FRIEND of yours.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)