Saturday, May 30, 2009


Kay la I am bored, So I guess I should update. :D

My phone was confiscated = no alarm. So I actually woke up late today and reached school aroun 10 30, I know its really late because school ends at 12 today. But I thought I could get back my damn phone today.
But ended up I didn't. ): Got to go back on monday, -'-.

Got back our report book, Here is my results.
English : 63.6
Chinese : 71
Maths : 52.2
Science : 46
Geography : 48.8
Hist : 52.3
Literature : 52.5
D&T : 55.4
Art : 74.6

so basically my result wasn't good lah. ): work harder next year, I hope I can.
After school mood wasn't that good so decided to find hao ren at his place there, he dyed his hair gold. :O Chilled for awhile, went home early because I was really tired. and guess what, no one is at home again. -'-

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)