Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello, I have got no photos yes. This post I am going to crap and complain and whine. Up to you if you are going to read it or not. (:

So basically, this few days is really... not my day.
its about family and school, things are just not right at all.

Well, I don't understand why mum are saying all the things about how bad I am, how I don't listen to her and make her angry everytime and whatever...
I meant, you didn't come back and leaving me alone at home for like 3, 4 days? By the time you come back home, I suppose the house is not messy. I did everything.. almost everything except for mopping the floor. And there you are saying I made the house messy. I came home early than anyone but just for yesterday, I was late abit and you are there saying I am home late everyday and dont care about anything at all? I mean like, I don't expect you to praise me or even appreciate that I make an effort try to do what you are telling me to do, what I need is just to see that I am start to change.. I really have no idea what to do already mum, home is not like a home now. I come back home and nobody speaks, sometimes nobody is even at home.. I know you are not going to read this and nobody will tell you. I love you mum, but what else can I do now?


And school, my phone got confiscated for two days already.
And teachers are accusing us for making trouble when we are not. I have nothing more to say, one more day to go.

I know nothing is going to solve even if I write it on my blog. I just feel so much better when I just write my feelings down here, and I really don't bother to hide anything.

Tags replied
(F) Zairong : wtf, I know you not ZR lah. If you think my boob SMALL then SMALL la but I don't put thing inside lah hor. -'-

Zai Rong : I am online but you are not. ): Eh nevermind lah, not your fault. :)

may i know : Clean and clear. (: Uh uh, no my skin is not really flawless. I use Bobbi Brown's foundation. :D

anonnn : Uh, both are my blog song my dear. :)

hello :D : hahaha yesyes, I really want to be taller. ):

haox3 : you are?

Janice : Hahahaha! :D

Yuting : (L)

Amanda : haha yesyes. Miss you alot la.

ppasser : its at street second floor. :)

anonymous : Haha thanks for the compliment! eh yes I pierced my tongue. :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)