Thursday, May 7, 2009




Tomorrow will be my paper for Geography, Yet I am not studying because nothing is getting in my brain. I doubt I will pass my Geography, will be working hard on other subjects, I hope I can.

Went to study at Jurong East library today, But couldn't really study much because they made me couldn't stop laughing. I know we were disturbing other people but well, we really tried to control indeed.

I am thinking of inking my hip, should I?

Sometimes, you make me feel perfect.

Tag replied.
Zai Rong : linked already kay. :D see you soon! (L)
Dawn : Haha, Okay. (:
Micky : kay . :)
Shu Min : haha yup, I am talking to you on msn now sweet. (L)
Guest : Haha kay, Thanks.
Elaine : Hahaha, I didn't go out with Mr Foo. :D
Ling Min : hello sweet! I now seldom go Tiong already. :D
Guest11 : Hello, I don't really use Facebook but I do use friendster. :)
Zenna : you too. (L)
Janice : yup we will. :D
Zai Rong : I am sorry. ):
passingsz : Uh, I still used eye liner, but well I don't use fake eye lashes often . (:
Passerby1 : one of it, Yes. (:
psrby : haha, Nope. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)