Sunday, May 17, 2009


I just realised, everything is so fake. Perfect no, maybe its just a sudden sense of distance between us that is making me feel unsafe, lost. If only I have the courage to shout, how am i feeling today. Its so suprising that, I just feel like blogging it out instead of talking to anyone. In the end, I realised everything was a lie, lies that I believed for so long. I thought I don't care? And where are you now? I miss you, where? At this point of time, all I need is just... Nevermind. Perhaps just a text will make me feel so much better, that you thought about me? Lost, disappointments, losing my sense of direction, losing my words, losing my smiles, losing my tears, lost of emotions, I feel like I am dead, for now. I am going for a walk now, hope that everything will eventually get better after I come back.

No one knows what am I talking and referring to, I bet.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)