Sunday, May 17, 2009



I just came back from Maen's house, Didnt go home again. My family have been staying over at dont know where lately and leaving me alone at home, Tonight they are not coming back, too. ): But decided not to trouble Maen's family so got to come back home, I really don't like to be alone. ):

Going to school to get my result after that will be going out to find work. Don't want to spend my holiday slacking around wasting time. I am being really random today, got nothing much to post and I am bored.

Maen fell asleep. ):


nothing is unbeautiful, everything goes on so well.
I gave you everything, because I love you and I really mean it.


Tags replied :
Elaine : hahaha, love you. (L)
bleah : nah, I understand why is he doing this and won't blame him, I got nothing to lose but a friendship. But thanks anyway. :)
Nat : hello. :)
hellossss : haha, I have no idea too. Maybe is the angle I take the pictures and the light? I don't know. :)
lampasserby : I have the account but I don't use it anymore. :D
Reader :D : erm no I don't use it already, Just apply mascara. :) I got it at Bugis.
passerby : Will try too. :D
Shu Min : haha love you. (L)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)