Monday, May 25, 2009




So tallll, ): Jealous

Today is really shitty for me, But well I believe tomorrow will back to normal.

Firstly, I slept at 5 in the morning, And 6 in the morning my Alarm didn't wake up up, manage to rush to school after Love's message.
Then, right after assembly got scolded for skipping school. Like wth? I have not been going to school for like how many days, and Ms Tham didn't bothered to care. But just that this time, Maen didn't go to school as well thats why she is thinking that we went out together or whatsoever.

Then went to discipline room, talked and talked. They actually know that I have been staying over at Love's place and so called worried for me.. I know what am I doing but it seems like they always like to get involve with my personally things, I hate it especially when it comes to relationship. I feel the unnecessary stress, and it somehow became the only problem we are having now. So how, I am tired.

They will be calling my parents up but I guess mum will be understanding enough.

After school went slacking with Hao Ren and then met Love, We really got nothing to do so just chilled somewhere under block. Was feeling kind of... I don't know what.

But today, is really not my day, and I don't feel good both physically and emotionally.
Kay I am tired, Very tired.

Tag replied
Maria :(L)
Maen : love you too. (:
Shu Min : hahaha, he is a sicko, pervert and Moron.
Nat : (:
Anon : Oh, Hello have life people.
Ahiceeee : Hahaha, yesyesyesyes! :D
Shu Min : thanks! (L)
PB : Really? Thanks for the compliment! (:
Adelene : yes very soon, I hope. Love you
Janice : hahaha, face easier to aim.
Abby : yeah lah, damn sick. ):
Pamelia : yeah see you! (:
Zenna : thanks! (L)
Cynthia : see you soon! (:
Dawn : hello. (:
Caiyan : hello. (:
郜强 : hello. (:
Shu Min : hahaha, I know. But thanks anyway! See you really soon kay. (L)
Abby : (L)!
Shien Li : I am. I hope you are too.
Ah Iceeee : I know, Thanks! (L)
Janice : Not anymore. :D
nameless : Chinese is Chen. (:
pppasser : its at bugis. (: haha thanks!
Reader : oh its at the second floor. :)
Jacelyn : not confrim yet. :O
Zenna : haha!
Zai Rong : Haha, Yeah la so long never see you and other people already. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)