Monday, June 1, 2009


I miss you baby.


Pardon for posting all the old pictures, because I haven't got my phone back from Ms Christ Tan. ):

I hate Holidays, life is getting so boring.
On Saturday, went to watched Terminator Salvation with baby Maen and his uncle and brother. The movie was okay, but I find it too long and nearly fall asleep. I think I will give it 4.5/10? It start at 9 30 and ends at 12. :O

So stayed over again. Sunday morning went to Toa Payoh with love, supposed to go for Job interview lah, but was late so ended up we went all there for nothing. Tsk
Met Gao Qiang and chilled awhile, went home early but I guess no one will be home again.
Recently like, I am staying alone like that. Hahaha But kay la, used to it already. :) Like what Ms tham said, maybe its good because I will end up being more independent than others.

I can't sleep lah like seriously, I guess I will go down and get some sweets for myself. I think I should really stop eating already.

Its 1am in the morning, I can't sleep, I feel like eating, I just spent alot of money on blog shopping, I am going to school to get my phone back later and I am dying without it, I miss my baby.

Tags replied
Shien Li : Haha, I am doing fine. (L)
CaiYan : yesyes. :)
Zenna : will work hard for EYE la. :D Love you
may i knoww : eheh, its not so tanned, not so bright. :)
anonymous : No Id on't take out during school, Thanks. (:
Lingmin : hello sweet. (L)
Jacelyn : I hope she will, Thanks anyway. (L)
hello :D : I am now 157cm, I want to be at least 160. ):
may i knoww : its aroun $40-50, I don't know if its good. i just switch using this no long ago. :)
Maen J : luvvv you. (L)
zairong : haha don't care about losers. :)
May : Hello. :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)