Friday, June 12, 2009

Things I am not supposed to know....

Hugoooooooooo. (L)





I am effing tired because I came back from camping at pasir ris with Boyfriend and friends.

It was great because the weather was very nice although it was hell hot during the day. The cloudless sky was filled of many many stars, lying down looking at both the sky and the sea, with your loved one right beside you... how I wished it will stay like that.....


Woke up in the morning I felt like I was going to die already, So effing tired. The Heat made me want to faint. ):

Tags reply next time, i am talking to Baby and going to sleep already.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)