Sunday, June 28, 2009





Cam whored and cam whored, I am hopeless.


Currently watching some korean shows, Korean guys are... HOT. ^^

Was supposed to go to church today, But brother was having fever so didn't go. :)
School is starting tomorrow, I haven't get my lense, Haven't buy my bag, Haven't do anything Yet. ):

RIP Michael Jackson (L)

Photo-shooting on Sunday. ^^

Tags replied :
^^ : You're welcome, Eh yea somehow. :D
Passerby : what do you think?
Andrew : Oh, add me in msn loser. esther_yun_1994@hotmail.com, and talk to me there.
Passerby : Shop at queen's way. :)
hello! : Yes I do. :)
hello! : haha okay, Thanks. :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)