Friday, June 19, 2009







Hahahaha, I guess you will be like.. waulao, her face again. she don't have interesting picture one ley. Boring Right? Hahaha

I just came back from boyfriend's house, didn't go home yesterday.
meet Mala, May and william along with boyfriend and ammizal on wed. Caught a movie, chat and they left home early. So, we went to play poool. I kept losing leyyyyy. ):
Then Gao Qiang and his friend came. Slacked and Talked awhile. (L)
Learnt thai from boyfriend and I think this language is Hell cute. :D

Oh and, I went for church retreat before that, Stayed for two night and I learnt alot of things, Noticed alot of things too. Its not that bad after all. (L)


Tags replied. My tagboard is dying. ):
May : will link you soon. (:
Mei Xuan : thanks sweeet. (:
Yi Qian : hello.
Wei Zhen : (:
Jacelyn : Hello ^^
Peifen : hahaha, you message me. :)
pased by + passer byy : Eh, I am not sure. I never change my hair style for very long already.
Ahiceeee : loveeeeeeeee(L)
Peifen : you message me. :)
i passed by : Haha, its blue actually. :) I know. :(
mavis : haha, :)
Guest1 : thanks for the compliment. :)
:] : Its left. :D
Zenna. : (L)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)