Sunday, June 21, 2009

The end, hell.


Baby, I love you. As well as your brotheeeer. (L)


I went to look for baby today, went to eat Japanese food with him and his friend.
In the end, went to his house. His family want go eat again, So went there to have ice cream. (:


I am feeling very down. People, I think I am going to hostel for a month, its my mum's decision... But well, This time round I can't blame her either. I lied to her yesterday, I was supposed to go back home but went to stayed over..... So yah, I don't want to argue, explain for myself... Since she already made the decision. And anyway, she won't trust me too.. I just hope when I come out everything will just be fine........ (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)