Friday, June 5, 2009





Things have not been very good for me, but well... I always manage to be fine, everything will always eventually be ok for me, I hope this time as well.

So, I went to sentosa with Gao Qiang, boyfriend and well, gao qiang's classmates.
It was quite fun actually, stayed in the water most of the time. (L)
Around 4 30 took some snack and look at the sun set, Talked and Played. :D
Alright there's pictures.











^^

Tags replied
May : hahaha, will link you soooon. (L)
Wei Zhen :P hello. :)
Magdeline : Haha. :D
Shu Min : hahahaha, my principal. :D
Lambo-saan : Uh? And you are? Haha
passerby : haha, yup. :)
Zairong : sorry. :o
Zenna : hahaha. :D
i passerby : hahaha no, just that I think its nice? :D
Amanda : Hahah, I am not sure yet. You going?
Yanlin : hellohellohello! :D
AhIceee : hello! Hahaha, suresure!
Peifen : miss you too! see you soooon kay!
Passerby : thanks for the compliment. :)
Zairong : Haha, take care too! (L)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)