Friday, June 26, 2009






I upload with pictures. :D
So anyway, have been slacking these few days. Sleep in the morning and wake up in the afternoon, I need to adjust my timing other wise I don't know how am I going to wake up when school reopens, and its not going to extend anymore. ):

Later I am going to watch Transformer with Baby and Hao ren. (L)

Oh and, My phone is down. Will be okay after two weeks. ^^


Tags replied :
Natalie : really? What kind of problem?
Andrew : heh, Come out meet me then. We will see.
^^ : eh, Its something like girl's home but its better. :)
Zenna : hahaha, Yeahyeah! ):
I passed by : I left with 5 ear piercing. tongue piercing and nose piercing. :)
Natalie : not going in anymore. (:
^^ : not going there anymore. :)
Zhi Xiu : yupyup. (L)
Maen : luv you too. :)
May : ^^
Hui Tong : thanks for tagging. :)
Mala : hello! (:
Natalie : HiHi. :)
I passed by : I left with 5 ear hole only. );
Elaine : Hello :uvvv. (;
William : Hello! (: will link soon! (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)