Sunday, April 27, 2008


yo peeps. <3

went out with elaine lim, mc and fanglin today. <3

met girlfriend at outram, then we took a wrong train. :x

then met mc and fanglin at chinatown and we went to plaza sing. :D

mc got damm alot of money today la, lucky idiot.
so, he treat me and elaine ice cream, muha. thanks.

slacked around there.
laughed like, alot today?
walk around like hell and we went have lunch at some restaurant.
me, girlfriend and fanglin ate pasta and mc ate a regular pizza himself instead. he is seriously a pig la, he finished the pizza and one potato salad. omfg.
he was like begging fanglin to eat one piece for him, fanglin dontwant.
then they pushed here and there until it dropped on the table. -.-

after that took a shuttle bus to tiong.
on the bus we were singing so loud, embarassing. :x
slacked for awhile, and then went home at about 8 15. :D

elaine tan is so loved<3
girlfriend, thanks for everything okay.
thanks for willing to listen when i talk bout him again and again.
thanks for laughing like mad cows together with me instead of treating me like a insane person.
thanks for keeping my lil secrets and not spreading like what some people does.
thanks for lending me your shoulder when i am down.
thanks for forgiving me when i happen to make some awful mistakes.

though those to you may not be so important,
but dear, just those things you did brighten up my days.
they often make me felt so much better than before.
til now, i've never find some one like you yet.
we had went through alot of ups and downs,
this friendship meant much more than it should be already.
i pray that we will remain like this forever. <3
girlfriend, ily.


i am waiting pointlessly,
you never appreciate anything that i did.
i've been very seriously towards my feeling.
but you just never understand did you?

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)