Wednesday, April 16, 2008


i've got my things to do, you are just wasting my time.

well, i didnt go school today. me and shien-li is fated<3
both of us got our right eye swollen thats why we were absent. :D
heard that cheryl is the monitress now, iam glad seriously. :)
mr bean finally know i am not the right person.

andand i have 11 message yet to be reply ;
my prepaid low, will top up tomorrow. :]

update tomorrow yeah.
stomachache, idk why. D:

please tell me what to do,
now i am totally lost and yet i just dont get a answer.
what you want i seriously dont know.


-----------------x
tags will reply tomorrow. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)