Tuesday, April 8, 2008

short post today.

i went out with viviaaaannnnnnnnnn! and some others.
we talked alot about ho si min, :D and i actually told her i like shawn tay. lol

shien-li is my elmo.
hazel is my twin.
janice is my bird kuku.
Elaine is my lesbo.
and vivian is my boyfrienddd. :D

lalalala, dontknow what else to post. i dropped to express chinese because i skipped HMT afternoon lesson too many times. D: but i can sit with shien-li! thats a goodthing. :D

i enjoy hanging out with viviannn lee can! :D
ily<3

thats all for today.
be proud, at least i post. :D

after all the waitings,
thats all i got.


SHIEN-li : wooohoooos. me and shien-li is fated. :D muhahahas! yea so we shall hang out more, i realized i only high when i am out. ily<3
JACELYN : sorry laogong. i typed wrongly. D: ily<3 aha! thanks, iloveeeeeeeyou tons. :D
JANICE : bird kuku! lol ily janice, i was so high today. :D
PEIFEN : you were like scaring me to death lah. D: naughty peifen. ily<3
PASSERBY : ermmm, not sure. D:
VIVIAN : lol! i will. ily my dearest boyfrieeeeend! :D
MELDON : uncleeeee, i know okay. D: so loh soh.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)