Saturday, April 12, 2008


ESTHERTAN, VIVIANLEE, ELAINETAN, JANICESIE, HAZLELEE and TEOSHIEN-LI. <3

dearest, we will never be apart. your are important than anything else in the world. <3 our friendship is so strong even though we get to know each other only for 4 months, i will lend your my shoulder to cry on yeah.
no matter what happen, i will be there. :D i love your like hell okay! :D


ELAINE LIM, ESTHER TAN and LIEW PEIFEN<3

dearest, i will never forget the past. when we had so much fun and laughters. thanks for always been there when i was sad, thanks for the past few years. our friendship had been on and off, and lets hope we will continue to be bestfriends. :D i will always be there when you need me. <3

and never forget my dearest SIM JIA MIN, JACELYN TAY<, ADELENE CHONG, POH SHUJING, CHERYL LIM. <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)