Sunday, April 20, 2008




i never even go out this weekend la. D:
i am so proud of myself. :]

and i dont feel any better honestly,
gosh, help me la please. :x

today whole day i am doing blogskins and watching drama.
i want to go school la. D: i miss everyone.
and yeah, my blogskin is exact the same as JANICE SIE. :D
thanks my dear.

man i just noticed i am crapping, yeah have nothing to post about.
mid-year is just next week and seriously i need to study, especially my maths. D:


isit worth for me to wait after all?
sometimes i wonder.


-----------------------------x
SHIEN-LI : lawls, yeah i will be in school for sure. :D i miss your like hell lah. ily more than tons. :D
VIVIAN : lawl, yeah i still have you. <3 dear, ily like siao okay! :D
MINDY : aha, thanks for tagging. you too. <3
LAPAT : muhas. ok ok, i will. babe ily. <3
ZHIXIU : lawls. zhixiu sexy. :D
JACELYN : hello dear. :D
HAZEL : lol. i already miss you like siao la. :D muha.
ZENNA : lol. yeah we must meet! :DD imy imy imy imy imy. <3
SIMJIAMIN : neverminid, next time dont missing already. i worried. D:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)