Sunday, April 13, 2008


111 lollipops. <3
cool right, mc gave me this last year. no trying to say anything here but yeah. look at some pictures and seriously i miss our past. :D

thanks for the people who prayed for mum. she is fine already, she is at home now. :D and thanks my dear elaine tan, for accompanied me to visit my mum. i really dont have any sense of directions as you can see, if you never go with me. i swear i will never find wherea isit. D:

yeah after i visit my mum yesterday, we cabbed to vivo slacked. i just noticed me and elaine share the same fashion sense, E.T you rocks so much can! then we walked for while and her father fetched us for dinner. (:

her father is kind of fierce can. D:
i stayed over at her house, and lagger. dont angry with me, i molested your girlfriend. :D i disturbed her so much while she was talking to him. :D
i sleep at around 2 30 when elaine's PSP battery flat. D:

i rushed home around 1 because my mum told me she will go home today instead of tomorrow, and the house is in a mess. cabbed home and managed to finish everything before she reach home. :DD


i've decided.
i'll continue waiting. :D


-------------------------------------------- x
VIVIAN: thanks sweetie. (: ily always too, and yeah. you must cheer up too :D imy. <3
SHIEN-LI: oh and yes, my mum is okay now. thanks alot my dear. :D i love my elmo. <3 friends forever. :D
JACELYN: thanks dearest, ily tons. thanks for always been there for me. you are loveed yeah! :D
HAZEL: lol. i know you lonely because i not there right? aha. <3
ABBY: lol dearest. lets meet up someday. <3
WENJUN: hello. thanks for the tag love. :D
MARIA: hehs, hello. :D
JANICE: you called me kuku bird first can. :D loveed.
ZHIXIU: lol. ily<3
DEBORAH: hehs. hello! thanks for tagging love.
E.T: lesbo! aha. you wont know how much i love you okaaay. <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)