Friday, April 25, 2008


happy birthday MELDONLIM. <3
be proud okay, i make cookies for you.
with lapat and simin's help, thanks my dears<3
we did it sercretly since lapat's mum dont let us to do anything related to cookings, andand. her brother is nice la okay<3
the first time i managed to make somthing nice but yeah, the second time its chao ta. :x and i actually burned my hand can. fish,
it taste so nice that i feel like eating it all, but.....fineee. :x
meldon lim if you dont appreciate i swear you will die okaaayyy. lol!

today school was very slackish though it is just one day before exam starts.
i actually have to bring everything thats under my table home, thanks angus and hazel la. they help me bring back some. <3

after school went to clementi and slacked at school until 6 15. school like so empty la. but seriously, i laughed alot today. i was really high can. :D

dearest elainetan, my lesbo. i really hope we wont drift right. lets copy SOMEBODY, i cant leaveeeeee without yoouuuuu, i neeeeddd yooouuu. <3 lol i really hope our friendship will last right. <3

and my daddy, poh shujing. <3 why so emo today? dont okay? please be hyper. ily like alot yeah. though we dont talked that much but still, i feel the pain when i see you emo-ing. :D ily.

HAZELLEE, dont sad over that thing right? i believe he is not that sensitive. but yeah, you cannot be shy. i cheered you up today, you SMILE when your tears were still flowing. praise me okay. <3 i have my ways to let you laugh. no matter what, iam with you my dear.

no point waiting anymore, serious.


------------------------ x
SHEIN-LI : lol. ily too dear<3
PEIFEN : lol. i didnt do it, jancie helped me do. <3
ELAINE : lol. imy like hell too, like i said, one week never meet you i will die. serious i really need you la. :D
JIAMIN : haha. loveyou too. :D
JANICE : haha. thanks alot. <3
ZENNA : sweetheart<3 no i express. :] lol, iam free so you can meet me like anytime<33
JACELYN : wo ai si ni le. <3
JOANNE : hello, thanks for tagging yeah. <3
JEWEL : haha. yeah, hello too. loved<3
LAPAT : haha. yesyes! ily too my dearest, mua!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)