Saturday, April 12, 2008

i admit my blogskin is kind of too " sweet " but is like i was tired of finding blogskins lah. already so late and i have no mood to.

today went to meet elaine early in the morning as both of us didnt go school. slacked the whole day? quite fun actually, i was rather high. :D and lagger was like calling elaine? i picked up.

ME: hello?
LAGGER: eh where nyou?
ME:i am not elaine, elaine went in the toliet and she got stucked inside. she dontknow how to open the door.
LAGGER: huh? she okay anot?!
* laugh like hell *
ME:eh i think so?
LAGGER: told her to call me back yeah?
ME: okaaays.


ohmy he actually believed can. hope he wont angry, elaine told me do one okay! :D
i have no mood to post about today, can go shien-li's blog if you are interested.

when i was in elaine's house, i got a called from mum. she told me she is sick, and she is hospitalized for 3days? i not sure why. she said the doctor still checking when i last called.
i left elaine's house because i got to buy dinner for my brother.

in the bus, i called mum again. half way thru the conversation, i cried. and i actually tried damm hard so that she wont noticed. then i continued crying until i reached my stop. D: i was so worried and guilty. i love her more than i thought. D: mammie, lets pray that you will get well soon. you will be fine, you must. (:

my brother went my cousin's house stayed and left me in the house alone.
its 12 midnight and seriously i am scared. D:

baby, what should i do?
i am seriously confuse.


SHIEN-LI: lol, as long as you want. i can always keep you accompanied. but iam fun only when iam high. :D dear, ily tons. <3 elmo and cookiemonster, friends forever. :D
JANICE:lol, bird kuku sound so not nice honestly. :D and my blogskin is okay can, pink is nice janice sie.
ZHIXIU: hmmm, sorry dear. i dont have either her picture or her blog. D:
JACELYN: esther is your laopo. <3
PEIFEN: lol. dont scared us in that way lah, later will have heart attack de leh. D:
ET: lesbboooooooooo~ ily tons too! mua! i wont live without you my dearestt. (:
ADELENE: hellooooo my dear laopo. thanks for tagging yeah. ily tons. <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)