Wednesday, April 29, 2009






I am so effing tired now. :o
But I had pretty much fun out with them. Jokes, Laughter. (L) Though I ought to be ab it violent.
Today I had my English SA1. I think I will be flanking( I hope its in the correct tense) my compo, I have got no idea what to write about, My mind was all blank. :O But Paper two was okay. Tomorrow will be my Chinese paper, I really don't feel like taking it. Only if I can give up on Chinese.


I suddenly thought of all the flaws, Its wasn't so perfect isn't it? I think its so much better that I left, for both of us not for myself. everything came to a full stop, Pretending-s, Stress, Arguments, Suspecting-s, No trust-s, Heart breaks, Complaining-s, ALL. I still care and hope you will find someone who can really make you happy like her, Really. :)


Tags Replied
Passer by : does it matter. :D
Abby. Love (L)
Guest : Thanks. :) I use M.A.C's eye liner. :D Uh, I am not sure. :)
Zai Rong : yeah see you really soon, Take care too kay. :D
Janice : never see you. :o
Passerby : If you seek army by Britney. :D
psryby : Thick make up you mean foundation? (: Uh no, I don't draw the lower part.
Eilieen : Okay.
E.stini : Hello sweetie. :D
Gladys : HAHA, I won't forget you luh! (L)
D,awn L : Haha, do I know you actually? :)
Shu Min : school not fine?
Shien Li : I know, Me love you.
Janice : not ahlian. :O
Elaine : real real real. :O

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)