Friday, April 17, 2009



See people, I said I will update means I will kay. :D

its 12 plus and I just reached home, further more I was still wearing my uniform. ):

Had my Nafa test today, ran like mad and I got a B. B, ): Skipped music lesson with maen. Caught by Christine Tan for short skirt, she even called my mum for that.

Went to lakeside with maen, Zhao Qiang and Glen. Slacked as usual and went off at six.

didn't want to go home early so went to maen's place, Slacked with his friends again. :O And came back home so late.

I am off to reply those tags now. CIAO.


Tags replied.

Zai Rong : Will link you up soon. :D
Amanda : Hello pretty. (:
Psser : oh thanks, but I really forgot where did I get it. :O
Cammie : mascara. (:
ipasserby : 157 and 43kg. (:
Starrr : Eh I am not sure, sorry sweet.
Zai Rong : Hahaha, I just saw you today. :D
Adelene : Will start updating. :D
Magdeline : Hello. (:
Shien Li : Hahaha, (L).
Wen Jun : hello. :D
Gladys : Hahaha, Miss you too.
Abby : I miss you man.
Cammie : Used to have alot, but let them close already. (:
Zenna : (L) :D
Guest : Yes, We broke up already. :)
Cai Yan : :D
ummmm : Yes.
Ling Min : Thanks! :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)