Sunday, April 19, 2009







Hello, Was busy yesterday thus didn't do my update.
ANYWAY, didn't come home on friday night. Went to Maen 's house, meet his friend and drink together, I drink quite alot. ):
Went his house to sleep early 8 to 10. Then maen send me home, ( sorry for causing so many trouble between you and your parent ) but my family all not at home and I didn't bring my key. ): So slacked down stairs.

As for today, the weather is too hot and I am too tired. So after service then camee back home already. :D
I am effing hungry now, SO BYE PEOPLE. :D


TAGS REPLIED :
Starrr : I use Bio estee's make up remover. :)
Guest : I moved all the things to external memory and then can already. Aww thanks. (:
Passerby : my eye fake? What do you mean?
Passings(: : eh no, I don't do treatment to my hair. (:
Guest : Haha, Its complicated. :D
Shumin : hello. :D miss you too.
Cammie : eh, because I lazy to change eay studs everytime. Now I left 5 of them, can't close already.
Psser : Eh, its heart shape with diamond. :)
:D : I try to. :D
Cammie : I use silky girl's mascara. :D nope I dont use them often. :)
Zenna : love you. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)