Sunday, April 26, 2009






My whole family went to sentosa and left me alone in the house. ):
So anyway, I went to Jurong Library to study yesterday. But because we went there late, No table and got to sit on the floor. I couldn't even study probably please. ):
So we talked and fooled around instead. :D The library wasn't quiet anyway.
Glenn left after that. Left me and Maen, mrt-ed to IMM and walked around.
Slacked and chilled awhile, I reached home around 11 30. :)

P/S : I swollowed my Bar bell again while I was talking to Glenn, how great.

I am afraid you will just disappear, because everything seems too perfect.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)