Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kay I have got pictures. But I am seriously not in the mood to upload it so, maybe tomorrow. (:

I got myself and Maen into trouble today at school.
We were accused.
I got a bad scoldings but was not punished.
But Maen got 3 strokes of cane-ing.
We disappoint her, but promised her will change.
I feel Bad although I don't want to bother.



I have no comments about what happened to us today, Just feel unfair and stupid.
Why must they make the matter seemed so wrong, its not supposed to be like this. Even though I dont really care and don't give a damn about how people judge me or think of me, BUT ITS UNFAIR. Maybe I could just laugh over it, just give me a day, A day will do.

Tag Replied :
Pby : Yeah. :)
Passer-by : I blog like this for don't know how long already.
D,awnL : uh yes I think so, I went there just now. (: you are?
Zai rong : lol you nag like uncle sial, Kay lah will link you up tomorrow. :D
Shien Li : Nah it won't trouble me. Love you.
ELAINE : HAHAHA, its real!
Psrby : I try to.
haheho : why would you want to know. (:
Cammie : uh, ok I guess. (: Its for volume not for the length. (:
Janice : HAHA. :D I dont know how to laugh.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)