Thursday, April 23, 2009


I think I upload this picture more than once eh.

Today's lesson was like so boring. Morever Hao Ren and Yong Da didn't come. ):
During the two period of chinese lesson was revising my maths questions. :D
My mind was like totally blank, couldn't think of anything to draw. Today's lesson time was so long and boring. ):

After school went to Library and do our work with Maen, Glen, York Kuan and Yong Qiang. :D Is the way I laugh really that funny? :O


Tags replied :
Shu Min : Haha, life is very good now. You?
Ling Min : Hello. (:
Hallo : oh ok. Why.
Passer : haha, ok.
Passings ((: : Eh, its transparent. :D
12345 : Eh, Church. :D
Shien Li
: HAHA. :D
Passerbyy : haha, Yeah. He is P4. :D
Janice : HAHA, Yeah. I just said Hello to you today. :D
Cammie : Eh, Yeah. :D
Passerby : hi.


I've been tagged with alot of unknowns, answering questions is fun.
CIAO. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)