Wednesday, July 2, 2008

90th POST:D

please dont ask me to edit pictures okay, ask a pro to do it. :D

can you like, let have some peace in the house? like wthat the fuck, you told me to get your things done and i did. NOW IS SCHOOL'S FAULT, they didnt give me back, why you just wont believe me? whatever i said, its meaningless, you will NEVER listen will you? you said i always coming home late, but i dont have a reason for coming home early.you're just being unreasonable, i've had enough of it. you just wont trust me, i knew it.

school was fine and funny, :]
went polyclinic after slacking with shien li hazel and simin.
:D
and i noticed it was close at 4 30. :x
slacked with fanglin, weixiong, clemence and si min.
hang out with them is like so fun la okay. :DD
weixiong is like, sending me home everything. D:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)