Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wont be posting pictures this few days since i'm staying over at my uncle's house. :D

went queen's way with cuan shen, shawn, elaine, shien li, hazel, simin and adelene.
ate at ikea, like so long didnt hang out with them la. :D

then went tiong with simin, met jiamin and Joshua.
suppose to meet baby, but end up didnt.
nevermind, will meet him tomorrow i guess. :D
saw valerie they all. saw weijie too. :D
weixiong make me super dulan today. :x

then slacked, went jiamin house.
ate dinner with mammie and backed. :D

i miss sim wee kiat. D:

you will be the last page of my
fairytale. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)