Wednesday, July 16, 2008




i'm single again.
theres something wrong about our relationship since the starting.
and i didnt really put in effort to improve it.
got exhausted, and just when i'm about to give up.
you told me you cant forget about her, i wasnt surprised when i heard that.
i just noticed i'm not that sad after all.

but caiyan, since you still like vincent. why didnt you tell me earlier?
i asked so many times before i decided to stead with vincent,
and you just told him you still like him, you regretted and these stuff when we were already attached to each other. dont you think its too selfish to do that ? and i swear, if that time you told me you still like vincent. i wouldnt even stead with him in the first place.

i got my freedoms backed. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)