Friday, July 11, 2008


having digital art now. D:
Stupid photoshop la, bored. D:

morning Mr chua chasing after my MC, then i dont have.
told me to see him at recess time and he will call my parent, pathetic. D:
first lesson was maths, Mr Goh didnt come! ,uhahaha! so nice. <3
slacked. :]

following that was english, did some night safari thingy.
then is recess, didnt go down because of mr chua la. D:
never eat and now is super hungry, D:
after that was Geography.
passed up all my work so didnt get scolded. <3
then now is digitalart. :D

later i think i will pon assembly because of mr chua againnnnn. D:

--- ---- ---
ZhiYin : ahah! at least i smiled at you<3
Simin : hanar, then you work hard with your, AHEM! muhahaha!
Janice : Janice = rock. not Janice rock. -.-
shien li : cblaopo:D
zhixiu : yup:D
Someone : lol, ? weird.
WenJun : nahnah, i love you more. :D
Meixuan : yes i think i did? :D
ZhiYin : lollol, thanks alot. <3 loveyou.
Passerby : photoscape.:D
Ahvann : xinnnnngaaannn:D i'll sms you. :]

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)