Wednesday, July 9, 2008





the pictures were took on monday, :D

morning baby pei-ed me to taxi stand wait for si min,
cabbed to school since i wanted to do my maths homework.
then i noticed i finished it, -.-
normal lessons, just that didnt go for recess because of that Mr Goh. D:

after school went singapore poly to eat.
went pizzahut. :D
down to Tiong with simin, :D
slacked with jiamin, Simin. :D
and i saw WENJUN! so long didnt see her la, muhaha.
then baby and Joshua came,
slacked. baby sent me home. :D

and and about my blog song.i didnt copy anyone,
Firstly,I had this song in my phone like so long ago?
decided to put it as my blog song as in i am totally addicted to it,
secondly, i dont even know that i got the same blog song as yours. and like wth, i dont even go to your blog.
lastly, i'm not stepping a lian because i dont even want to be one and i'm not one.
no offence yeah.


ily, but seriously. dontell me forever, they are lies.

--- --- --- ---
ahvann : thanks love! :D
Zenna : we are going to meet this friday! WOOHOO! :D loveyou la.
wenjun : preecioouuus<3
Xiaohei : missyou too:D
Fl : kp, D:
Mark : you sure you're mark ah?
Johnnypad : huh?
vivian : last long too<3
ZhiYin : :D
Zhiyin : suresure, esther_yun_1994@hotmail.com:D
WenJun : hah, ILY<3
Janice : :D
1233 : ohsure, its w610i. i think:D
Zhiyin : heh, thanks:D
Valerie : sure;D
Shiyuan : thanks pretty:D
Priscilla : muha, sorry will tag you soon. chocolatecake:D
Peishan : muha, peiiishan is love too! :D
Passerby : w610i?
Mark : hello? are you sure you are mark? so mushy, D:
Lapat : laughs, okok. alot of homework. D:
Shumin : of course la, never call mummy also. no mannnnnerrrrssssD:
Hazel : suuupeeeerrr mannnn:D
Alysia : darlingisloveeed:D
zhiyin : lol, sorrysorry. you should have say hello. D:
shien-li : cbbblaopoo<3
Peishan : muhahaha! you tied up your hair, so i got to think la okay. HAHA! ily:D
xiaohei : wo ai ni<3
Maria : lovver:D
Elaine : haha, you last long too. loveyou:D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)