Saturday, June 28, 2008

my com is lagging like omg. D: _|_

today school was fine, really fine.
just that i stand for a period for nothing.
i complete part of my homework and i actually told Mr Goh i complete none, and he was like. wanted to call my mum. D: i was retarded enough to stand up when he actually told those who didnt even bother to do the homework to stand. GOSH, -.-

went SP first then went to china town take my ear piece with si min.
met wei xiong and fanglin. :D

went tiong to slacked, then MC came. :D
so long never see him la, missed him. lol,
Joked and laughed, just like we used to. <3

Elaine want back her ez link so she came down with vivian and jereme.
after that theres something happened between jereme and my friends, its really going to be a BIGproblem. :x i hope everything will be fine.

blogshop is opening soon like very soon. <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)