Friday, August 15, 2008

today was merely fine, just that i failed my GEO test since i didnt bring my textbook yesterday. o.o
these few days in school i was damm hyper, it make teo shien li laugh like crazy women.
oh well, everything seems perfectly fine now. :D

assembly was short, dismissed and bus-ed to bugis with Valerie and simin.
didnt meet boyfriend today. o.o
went bugis street, then eat at LJS. :D
after that val went home.
left me and simin, very long never shop with her already. :D
laughed like crazy women.

after rounds and rounds,
i bought this ;


some earings, and a boxer for boyfriend. :D

reached home kind of early today, around 6. :]

I'm losing my mind.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)