Wednesday, August 6, 2008


this we took quite long ago. :D

anyway, today's lesson very slack.
biatch was absent so we got our free period.
went tiong with simin and peiqi.
miss tiong alot la okay, even though i didnt go there for only like, two days. o.o

and MRS F*, this is for you. :D

you, asshole.i dont mean to hate you this much.
but believe me, this is the first time i can hate a person. especially a teacher. yil like this.
didnt you noticed? i never even smile during your lessons even when the rest of the class was laughing away. i dont speak a word whenever you're around. i dont even bother to look at you when i happen to see you at anywhere?
this is the first time, i feel this way for someone.

because of a fucking file, and because you didnt fucking realized that i raised up my hand when you asked. you fucking called my mum. and you, being a fucking physics teacher, you told her that i got a fucking single digit for my fucking maths which was not even true. and because of all this, you just destroyed my relationship with mum which i took so so much effort on this few months. you wont know how bad this call can caused, you will never understand.

bitch, i swear i will never respect you. ever again.
you have no right.
i'm glad that you're absent today,
i will pray very very hard that you'll never come back.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)