Tuesday, August 26, 2008


so mouldy picture. :D


lesson was boring today, i failed my bio like expected. i bought the wrong book home to study uh. DAMMIT. then my mum just told me that some dontknow teacher called her today. i still dontknow what did she told my mother. hope nothing go wrong.

like whatthehell, i stained my skirt in the morning. -.- lucky nothing can be seen after i washed it. sorry people who i shouted at today, mood was really bad. plus my stomach is killing me the WHOLE DAY. D:

went Bugis after school to get myself a slipper, the went backed to Tiong.
slacked, went to peiqi's house. Slacked around Ho swee, talked to her about alot alot of stuffs. THANKS PEIQI. :D

reached home around 8 45.
didnt get to see boyfriend today. o.o

I hope it isnt too late to realize how important you are to me.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)