Tuesday, August 5, 2008

today didnt go to school, my eyes was swollen in the morning. o.o

mr chua called,
ME : helloooo ( irritated voice )
MRCHUA : why never come school?
ME : eye painnn ( getting more irritated )
MRCHUA : likethat then never come school. you better come tomorrow or else....
ME : hannnar BYE.

---

i was so sleepy. D:
went BMC to find simin, dayan, boyfriend and his friend.
had our lunch at KFC. after that simin and boyfriend came my house.
slacked and all, sent simin to bus stop.
talked about alot of stuffs. :D
cheerup okay mydear, i believe you will forget him in time. :D

home-ed, called baby, blogshop-ed and her blogging. :D

i am desperate for the sight of you.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)