Tuesday, August 19, 2008


against the odds between us

! :D
I was late for school for a few minutes time, along with simin, dayan, maria, vivan and a bunch of people. they recorded down our names, then make us sit outside the hall like morons until 10am. I WAS LATE FOR ONLY FEW MINUTES. i am lucky that i dint get detention even though i was late for more than 5times. and simin went for 2 detentions when shes only late for four times. -.-

was really tired in school today, D: had my test on respiration which i dontknow if i can pass. o.o

went to Bugis with simin after school, bought anni present and some stuff. reached home around seven.

school is getting really fuck now a days, even though i am making a effort on my studies. still, life dont get any better. Most of the teachers suck, lessons suck even when its recess, the only thing i look forward to when i was in school is when we dismiss. i dont want to feel this way either, i dont know whats wrong. I want my old self back, the happy one. i am trying very hard to. everytime when i go home, nobody is home. its worst than i am in school, whats wrong with me, everything.
i will try to smile people, i will.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)