Saturday, May 3, 2008


stupid friendster, dont make me quit again la. cannot send any comment, nosense la. _|_ friendster.

just went out with elaine lim and shumin, talked like alot la. we went to cut our hair at chinatown which shumin claim that its nice. so i think my hair now is a lil bit shorter. :D

slacked and went to have some desert, it taste awful so we messed it up. the table is like.....ahem. then that lady not happy and went to complain, busybody. :x after that slacked at burgerking ; had some hershey cake, <3
elaine and shumin were supposed to go val's birthday party, ended up slacking with me.
they gotta sing bday song so they went there around 6? on my way home elaine lim called, told me they were very bored and told me to go there accompany her. haha! didnt know valerie is so bad at entertaining. :x left my dears die out of boredoms, _|_
i want to go out with ET again! lets go shop and shop and shop and shop ok! <3


i know you dont worth waiting like what every one said,
but giving and forgetting seem so impossible. '
i really tried to get you out of my life,
but ended up loving you more and more.
whats wrong with me now.


--------------------------x
SHIEN-LI : nonsense, i love you more than you does ok. mua.
ZENNA : hah! my paper end next friday. <3
JANICE : no its call mad.
CORRINA : <3
ELAINE : yo lesbo<3
SHIEN-LI : hah, i miss you like siao too. <3
JOANNE : hello <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)