Thursday, May 22, 2008



opps, the previous post i meant DILLION bought me the reportbook. not DAYAN.
hah.

anyway, i didnt went to school today. i thought that i could go later, but ended up overslept.
:x
so rushed my way to meet hazel at clementi, she need to change her clothes because we were supposed to go iceskating. went all the way to her house, then she told me. " esther i dont feel like going. " i was like WHAT.THE.HELL! got very pissed la, nevermind. then i quickly cabbed to JEC myself.

met yixuan, dayan, nicklaus, simin, vivian and maria in the iceskating ring.
I DONTKNOW HOW TO WEAR SKATING BOOT. hah.
skate like hell. :D i am so jealous la, yixuan is damm pro at skating. :x
dayan and nic didnt know how to skate, so we kept disturb them. pushed them on
purpose. MUHAHAHA!
simin fell like alot of times, theres once she pulled me down. PATHETIC.

jie wei was being a coward, he smsed and scolded dayan for nothing.
the rest got angry, tried to called. either he answered or just kept quiet.
then he smsed and scold again, we tried calling and this person's mother answered.
so i talked to her mother.

HER :( shout ) YOUR DONT DISTURB HIM I TELL YOU, OR I CALL THE POLICE!
ME : we disturb him? please get thing CLEAR before you say something ok, he SMSED US FIRST.
HER : I DIDNT SEE HIS SMS AND I ONLY SEE YOURS! YOU STILL CALL I WIL CALL POLICE.
ME : you can call all you want. i dont care you are his who, he is in the wrong when he scolded my friend for nothing okay.
HER: I DONT CARE, YOUR JUST DONT SMS OR CALL HIM I WARE YOU.
ME : teach your son some manners can, he is the one who disturb us and you come scold us. pathetic, you want to call the police, call la.

i think he will die when school reopen, dayan is going to beat him up. :x
after that went to take neoprint.
forced the guys to take. :D
vivian and nicklaus went home, the rest played at arcade. :]
dayan went home, we went to have our dinner at pizzahut. :D
alot of funny stuff happened la, stupid yixuan. :D

slacked awhile and went home. :D

iam going off tomorrow, dont miss me. <3

i seriously tried all my best, to love you again.
but it seemed impossible now, i guess time has taken everything.
i am sorry.


------------------x
JANICE : _|_ you idiot. HA.HA.
HAZEL : i love you too. :]
JACELYN : hello; :D
JANICE : yeah i know.
ElaineT : ily TOO. :D
ZHIYIN : i guess you are one of them.
SHIEN LI : shien li is crapping. :D ily more. !
ZENNA : CHENGZENNA IS SO LOVEEDDDDDD! :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)