Sunday, May 4, 2008

hey peeeeeeepps<3

i am supposed to be out with shumin now, but since she didnt message me and tomorrow is GEO, i shall study later. :]
nothing much to say, just a short update. :]

andand, i shall write some delication for mydears to. <3


ELAINE LIM ,
girlfriend, our friendships have been on and off for like 4years plusplus. and believe it? we are friends for almost 5years, in fact very close one. you are so far the only one who i still keep in contact with, isnt it amusing? and its so easy to make you laugh, so we always end up laughing like those insane person which attract tons of attentions. but we love it being like this, do we? i believe, we will be FRIENDS FOREVER. right? <3

TEO SHIEN-Li ,
whenever something is wrong, you are always the first one i go to. you will listen and give me useful advice instead of feeling irritated. thanks for everything, all the staying backs are so needed! <3 ily dearest.

ELAINE TAN ,
yo lesbo! i seriously love you like, alot ok. i really couldnt imagine how boring newtown will be without you, you are like my sunshines on a cloudy day. you brighten up my day, cheer me up when i am down, gave me useful advice. and dont mind laugh out loud in the crowd. you know how important you are? ily millions and all the best for MYE<3

HAZEL LEE ,
yo my TWIN! dont be sad because of that whatever JUNTAI, i will forever be there and lend you my shoulder and give you hugs. my hugs are priceless and you should be proud okay! hah, iloveyou my dearest. <3

VIVIANLEE ,
ohhhdear, i didnt expect we will become close friends like this. you never failed to cheer me up and dear, i seriously need you ok! <3

POHSHUJING and ADELENE
hah, your two are so loved. shujing i wasnt close to you at all at zps but now? we ended up hanging out so much. and adelene laopo've always been there for me. thankyou guys<3

MCHONG ,
we've had so much past, and i realized being friends are still the best right! i've never regret knowing you, you often let us laugh till out stomachache. you cheered me up with your amusing way yeah. we've like know each other and hang out almost everyday for 4 years, miracle la. hope that we wont drift yeah. <3

WONGKAHWENG ,
the name of monkey was called by me, just because i saw a monkey toy that looked like you. then everyone called you a monkey, must be thankful la okay! <3 i love to twist your ear. hah, andand. please beware if we are paying attention when you are crapping, other wise you will always end up like a insane person huh. hah, keep in touch!

never forget SHUMIN, ZENNA, SIMJIAMIN and HOSIMIN,
thanks for always been there for me yeah, i love your like so mad ok! <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)