Monday, May 19, 2008


i never online for like 123456789years.

just a brief update because i need to meet elaine.l and mc later.
anyway, i am going overseas on 22. this fewdays will be quite busy meeting people.
will be back on 24 june. DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH OKAY! hah.
i will be bring my laptop there, so yeah. can contact me thru msn. :D

i've finally, got you off my mind.

---------------------x
shien li : nonsense la, i love tsl more okay!
Jacelyn : aha i know i am! :D ily.
zenna : ILOVEYOU ZENNA! :DDD
Jacelyn : yeah its nice. :D
mindy : hah, you're very pertty too okay! :D
Jiamin : hah, i am meeting you later. woooohhooos!
Janice : janice is lammme. :x
Elaine.T : hah, imy more than you miss me.
shien li : aha, IMY TOO!
zenna : dearest you are so love yeah. i miss you like hell again.
zhiyin : oh, intro please? shien li have alot of friends. :]
abby : awwwww, i going holiday. dammit. :x
shiyuan : yeah! loveed to. :D
shien li : i will be there too! :D _|_ mrs fu.
zenna : blahhhh, ended up she not coming.
abby : thanks alot dearest. :D
shuenn : loveyou too! :D
mindy : lets cry tgt, i failed four sub. :x
E.T : hah, yeah i miss you like hell too yeah. :D
JM : yeahyeah. you're always the one i love talking to. :D
caiyan : chio bu, :D i miss you okay !
lapat : blah, i think i will fail my over all too. D:
alysia : hmm, yeah my friend told me. :D
shiyuan : haha. IMY TANSHIYUAN!
jiamin : ily alot. which is UNCOUNTABLE! :D
eunice : :D
jia wei : thanks. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)