Wednesday, May 21, 2008

:DD

i seriously dontknow if i am going to school tomorrow.
i want to see my friends, but t the same time. i dont want my results to be back. PATHETIC.

today went to school as usual.
got a top up card from dayan, thanks alot. :D
i dint pass up my reportbook, then dayan helped me buy one. OMFG la,
iam like so lucky today. :x

went to the vivo city maths trail, did this count that. which most of the answer we copied from some other people.
it was like quite fun without mr bean around, :DD
i notice i am always high when i go to school, weird.

went to tiongbahru with simin and hazel,
slacked and watched speed racer, it was quite nice despite that i thought it was fake and lame at first.
but still, i think its fake. :D
went to find elaine.L, i MISSED THNE CHANCE TO SEE ABBY! F it.
nevermind, after slacked awhile at playground and went home after that.

nobody at home again and i am so bored. :x

feeling just faded likethat.
i am afraid this time its real,
i am trying to find the feelings back.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)