Monday, March 23, 2009

WHY WHY WHY I CAN'T UPLOAD MY PICTURE FROM VIEWTY?! but music can? People if you know please tell me what to do. I got really fed up. :(


Crap.
Anyway, I went to sentosa with maen, abby, zhi xiu and Estini and their love. :)
Today is FUN. :D and tiring as well.


Morning met Maen at Redhill Mrt, Was late. :O
Went Vivo first, met Abby and decided to LongJohn. Ate and waited for Estini and Zhi Xiu to come and train-ed to Sentosa. :D
Walked damn long then we decided to tram to Tanjong beach. :D

Had fun, played volley ball, Swam, Joked. (L)
Then I kena cut on the hand, Bleed. :(

Left sentosa during late afternoon without Estini, and went to eat pasta mania. :D
Thanks Maen for paying my bill, Really.

After that decided to go Safra for Pool. :)
Then bused 145 with maen to redhill, he went to take mrt back home and I went home.
Thanks for the your accompanied, Again. :)



Until I figure out why I can't upload the pictures, my blog will stay boring as ever.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)