Friday, March 27, 2009

See, I don't bother to blog without pictures. I find my post very very boring.

But anyway, I had my Chinese and English Oral Exam on wed and Thur.
Chinese one was very bad, I couldn't read quite a number of words and I crap a lot on the conversation part.
Then English was fine, But I think I ran out of point. Was answering another thing when he ask the different thing. :) After English oral I went to watch The Unborn. It was not-so scary, Its just the sound effect and the graphic was kind of disgusting.

For today, I actually went to school. Must be proud of me because was feeling unwell in the morning. :)
Then, went to clementi to east and came back home. How pathetic, Its a friday and I am actually at home.

Next week have got sexual program for like 2 days. Then wed is our CIP at east coast park. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)